Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cowboys and Cowgirls Party

We had Rhett's 3rd birthday party today (still 3 more days until his real birthday). We had surprise ponies for the kids to ride and brush. Shaun made fabulous chili and hot dogs, and Grammy made the cake complete with decorations from Shaun's birthday cake many many years ago!!

Get ready for picture overload...

The pre-party...









The craft projects. Notice that Rhett was more concerned with clipping his finger in a clothes pin.



Happy Birthday Dear Rhett!



The ponies!!















1 comment:

  1. The party was great!!!! The kids were thrilled with the ponies. We loved watching the faces as they sat on the ponies for rides and as they brushed the ponies hair. I think they probably could have sold ponies to everyone there. After I woke up this morning and looked outside I thank God again for the great weather we had for our party. As Cowboy Rhett would say "GREAT JOB" Daddy and Mommy!!

    ReplyDelete