Also, this past weekend, Rhett asked if he could play at Grammy's house. I gave him the phone and told him to call her. The second she picked up the phone, he launched into "Hewwo. It's me. Rhett Wand..." Shaun and I were nearly rolling on the floor laughing because he was talking a mile a minute, and we have no idea where he got the idea to start a phone conversation that way. Of course we had to praise him and tell him what a great job he did!
Thursday, March 24, 2011
The Black Family
Emma and I got all dressed up for Jeremy and Stacey's baby shower this past weekend. Unfortunately, she wasn't in top form posing for pictures. We color coordinated with our black outfits and everything. Later Shaun and Rhett showed up, and they were also wearing black. I told Rhett we were the Black Family, and he said "but, I am Rhett."

Also, this past weekend, Rhett asked if he could play at Grammy's house. I gave him the phone and told him to call her. The second she picked up the phone, he launched into "Hewwo. It's me. Rhett Wand..." Shaun and I were nearly rolling on the floor laughing because he was talking a mile a minute, and we have no idea where he got the idea to start a phone conversation that way. Of course we had to praise him and tell him what a great job he did!
Also, this past weekend, Rhett asked if he could play at Grammy's house. I gave him the phone and told him to call her. The second she picked up the phone, he launched into "Hewwo. It's me. Rhett Wand..." Shaun and I were nearly rolling on the floor laughing because he was talking a mile a minute, and we have no idea where he got the idea to start a phone conversation that way. Of course we had to praise him and tell him what a great job he did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment