Thursday, March 24, 2011

First Soccer Practice

So, things didn't go the way I envisioned them at Rhett's first soccer practice. I had these visions of him excitedly chasing after the ball, not really understanding the game, but at least running after the ball with a smile on his face. Instead, it was mostly filled with whining and crying "I don't wike soccer," but there were definitely moments when Rhett embraced the activities. He would prefer that everyone has their own ball to play with, so he doesn't like getting into the thick of the pack. But, he really loved doing the cheers, and he even picked the team's name. They will be the Dinos! Since we got home from practice, he has talked excitedly about it, so my fingers are crossed that at some point he will at least find it fun.









Emma loves being outside, so she was more than happy to go along and watch her brother!



No comments:

Post a Comment