Rhett and I went to Pearland and caught up with his old babysitter. We had a great time (although I'm having difficulty posting the pictures). While we were there, Emma had bootcamp with Shaun. We're still working on learning to crawl and stand although when she's on her feet, she is very happy!
Monday, March 7, 2011
Weekend Fun!
Despite the looks of this picture, Rhett is/was very excited for all the Mardi Gras festivities in and about town!

Rhett and I went to Pearland and caught up with his old babysitter. We had a great time (although I'm having difficulty posting the pictures). While we were there, Emma had bootcamp with Shaun. We're still working on learning to crawl and stand although when she's on her feet, she is very happy!
Rhett and I went to Pearland and caught up with his old babysitter. We had a great time (although I'm having difficulty posting the pictures). While we were there, Emma had bootcamp with Shaun. We're still working on learning to crawl and stand although when she's on her feet, she is very happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment