Monday, June 14, 2010

Backyard Fun!

Yesterday we invited some friends over to play in the backyard with the variety of "water" items that we have. Rhett was so excited when he looked out the back door and saw his swimming pools set up. He couldn't wait for his friends to come over, so we had to let him go outside and play 45 minutes early. Who could blame him, this even looks fun to me! We had fun with Matt (Shaun met him through work), Courtney (Rhett's swimming teacher), and their two kids Emma (3 years) and Matthew (1 year). Unfortunately, we had our hands full and were unable to get pictures of the kids playing.



Emma is quickly growing out of her 0-3 month clothes. In fact, I am making sure she wears all of my favorite outfits of this size one last time, and I am taking pictures of them. Here are two of them: one is her adorable pink and white outfit from Aunt Delores, and one is her brown and blue outfit from my co-worker. I can't believe that she is getting so big already!





We also got lucky enough to take pictures of the kids and me. I still don't have enough time in the mornings to get ready, so please excuse the make-up free face!



A big thank you to my husband who allowed me to get out of the house for an hour and a half kid-free this weekend. Of course I had the kids on my mind and went to the children's resale shop in town. I found some great things: new cowboy boots for Rhett in the fall (they are just like his daddy's) and a wall decoration for Emma's room that says "Princess Emma" and the princess is complete with brown hair. I also stopped by Target and purchased a few pieces of clothing for my post-2nd-pregnancy body....uggghhh, I really wish it weren't so hot so I could get more walking in. Even though I have lost nearly all the baby weight, I have some serious toning to do!

1 comment: