So, I strategically did not inquire about pictures or a camera yesterday while we were celebrating my birthday. It's official, I have one year until I turn 30. I took a look at my "goals before I turn 30" yesterday and realized that I need to make some edits because there is no possible way that I can accomplish them. And, I think goals are pointless if you know you won't accomplish them, so here is my revision. I am putting them in writing and on this blog so that I can hold myself accountable to them!
1. Beach trip with family (Galveston or a beach near home is perfectly acceptable)
2. On the day of my 30th birthday, have the "right" job (this involves figuring out what the "right" job for me will be)
3. Hawaii trip for 5th anniversary!
4. By my 30th birthday, I want to regularly be attending church and have an additional involvement with the church.
5. Have Emma baptized (scheduled for August 29)
6. Get Rhett potty trained
7. Have a spa day
8. Run a mile (I know this sounds easy, but endurance is not my forte)
9. Fix one elaborate dinner (note that I don't cook at all, so I actually have to make this a goal...I am thinking a Thanksgiving-style dinner)
10. Lose the remaining 5-10 pounds of baby weight!
I realize that most of these are easy, but let's see if I can accomplish all of them in one year!
Oh, and thanks to everyone that made my birthday special. Shaun, you did fantastic! He had me a little surprised after he took Rhett shopping for my present. Rhett came running in the door saying "we got you earrings!" Shaun had tricked him into saying that because they really bought me boots :)
Monday, June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment