Sunday, June 6, 2010

In Preparation for Swim Lessons



Yesterday Shaun set up the swimming pool that Rhett proudly remembers purchasing at Wal-Mart. Rhett had a blast playing in the cool water. Emma, on the other hand, did not appreciate her legs being dipped in the water. Rhett starts swim lessons tomorrow. His last experience was horrible because he tried 2 year old lessons without a parent, and he screamed the entire time. For at least a month after that lessons, he would say "I don't wike swim wessons." I was so disappointed because he was so excited to go, but I guess he wasn't ready to swim without mommy or daddy. Of course he still hasn't forgotten this experience, so I had to tell him that he is going swimming with mommy, and I do not mention that we are actually taking lessons.

1 comment:

  1. Love hearing about the kids!
    Patrick has started swimming and just loves splashing in the water!

    ReplyDelete