Today is the first day that I truly had both kids nap at the same time, and they have both been asleep for an hour and a half! This is on top of both of them staying asleep until 9am this morning! Actually, Emma has been asleep in her swing for over 4 hours, which means that Rhett and I were able to do the following:
1. Play about 3 rounds of Hi Ho Cherry O
2. Cook lunch together (scrambled eggs and sausage, sounds like breakfast I know, but he loves this stuff)
3. Play outside on his new grill set that I actually assembled (it was no easy task...took about 2 hours)
4. Complete his normal nap routine which involves about 4 stories and 6 songs
Even if this afternoon brings on the drama, we can definitely survive the 2 hours or so before Shaun comes home.
Note: I deserved this day after yesterday...see below regarding power outage which was accompanied with a flat tire, and the onset of a cold for both Emma and I (Rhett has had it for a week now).
Friday, June 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment