Yesterday I took Rhett to HEB with me to do our grocery shopping. Before we got started, I had to go to the bathroom (this is one of my least favorite things to do with a toddler because they inevitably touch something disgusting no matter how many times you tell them "don't touch anything"). And, of course this was a small bathroom with just one other OCCUPIED stall. As I was finishing up, Rhett said very loudly "Mommy, you did a good job!" I could hear the person in the next stall giggling. Gotta love the potty training age.
Then last night, we took him to dinner with Jeremy and Stacey. Near the end of the dinner I noticed he was reaching back towards his bum. I asked him what he was doing, and he said very quietly with a smile on his face "I made a poop." But, then immediately said it again in his loud voice. His timing was a little off since we had a section to ourselves for the first portion of our dinner. But, 5 minutes before he made his declaration, a family of about 6 was seated right next to us!
Okay, and as I am wrapping up this post, Rhett is in the bed with Shaun. I just overheard him telling Shaun, "you got underpants Daddy, you don't wear diapers anymore?" How cute! Now if only we could get Rhett to wear underpants too!
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment