When I stepped out of the home office yesterday, Miss Casey informed me that Rhett is reading to Emma. Emma seems to be enjoying it despite the fact that she can't see the pictures.
Then, Rhett insisted that Emma needs a blanket. While he was grabbing a blanket, I got this picture. Notice the huge drool spot on Emma's clothes. I don't know where all of the saliva comes from, but I did read that babies don't know how to swallow saliva, thus the drool.
Once Rhett got the blanket just right (after repeated attempts to cover her face with the blanket), he wanted me to take a picture. This is his happy "cheese" face...I think it will be awhile before we get real smiles for the camera out of him.
Oh, and Mom, I hope you are noticing the purple capri pants set on Emma. She looks great in purple (at least in my opinion)!
In my opinion too!!!! But she also looks good in every other color she wears. Its that beautiful skin color and dark hair.
ReplyDeleteGrammy