Sunday, July 25, 2010

Purple Popsicles and Ruffly Butts

Today we let Rhett play in his swimming pool. While swimming we were discussing using the potty. In having this discussion, I found out what Rhett wants more than anything else. He said, "when I go poop on the potty, I want to go to Chuck E Cheese, get a 4-wheeler (the neighbor's have a small one that he and Shaun ride from time to time), and go to school and come back home." We have also been talking about school a lot lately since he will be starting a Mothers Day Out program in September. When we were talking about it, he asked if he would ride a school bus. I thought that was a clever question, but we told him that we will drive him to school. We just got his nap mat and nap mat cover (he picked a blue one with robots), and he already has a dinosaur lunch box. I think we are good to go.

Anyway, while swimming, he asked for a purple popsicle. I thought the purple mess was rather creepy...



Emma always like to smile at herself in the mirror. Here she is amusing herself.



This is her fancy jammies with a ruffly butt! This is one of my purchases from my new favorite Nederland store, Zandy Zoos!



Since she sleeps on her back, she now has a bald spot on the back of her head. You should see the hair she leaves behind on her sheets...she's shedding!



And, I insisted we get another picture of mommy and daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment