Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mommy Wears a Dress

Rhett loves this hat! So cute!



Emma has learned to pick up her toys and put them in her mouth. I don't have a picture of her doing this yet, but here are some pictures of her playing on her play mat.





This weekend was relatively low key. As usual Rhett had some funny things to say. I put on a dress for a wedding shower this weekend. When he saw me, he pointed at it and said "What's that?" I told him it was a dress. Then he said "I don't like it. Go put clothes on." Later on he told me to go get his dress, so I had to explain to him that boys wear pants and girls wear dresses.

I also overheard that he might have told his cousin Melissa that he loves her more than sandwiches!

No comments:

Post a Comment